Thursday 27 August 2015

Some of you might think that I have left for Africa already... but actually I'm in Lisbon Zoo, Portugal.  I spent a few hours walking around and reflecting on the fact that in 3 weeks time I might actually be seeing some of these animals in their natural surroundings! (I don't think McDonald's or the cafe will be around the corner).   I'm taking a few days to unwind, prepare, and think things through before I get onto a plane to Tanzania, and take the 8 Hr bus journey inland and start the adventure I've been working on and talking about for I don't know how long! (apologies for those who have had to endure my hours of rattling on about it and thank you for your patience). 

So this is the start of the Blog.  There won't be much appearing for a couple of weeks, but keep dropping in and keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment